Tuesday, October 21, 2008

21102008

im realli pissed 2dae. dunno whether its cos of my pride or ego. well, i like to think, and due to that i think alot, or maybe i think too much.

just now in class, the was a practical lesson and we were to examine the experiment carried out by the lab person. so we were all casually watching and writing down notes. so at one point i noticed that a certain condition that is required for a more accurate reading. of course after a second of thinking i knew why it had to be that way. but while thinking i actually said the reason out loud subconsciously. then my friend commented "yah dont talk too much, i dont really care." well, it may sound insignificant, but i deeply feel i disturbed by him and a sudden surge of anger grew into me. after that i look at him i was thinking "it was my bloody explanation and you, a piece of crap, have no brainpower to accept facts." so i ignored him for the rest of the day, putting on a crappy face.

that dude is my friend, but he pisses me off alot. sometimes i say hes ok, then later i want him out of my face. i dunno, he says words that hurt my pride pretty easily. which is y im asking, isit my pride or my ego? and so im now reflecting as i always do. i wanna feel that all this is chidish, but i realli feel hate towards him now. i dunno. when i think of his face i feel like i dont recognise him anymore, y the heck am i feeling like this only god knows...

btw, for every thing that happens in life, regardless whether good or bad, theres always an effect. its smtg like karma, but malays call it 'hikmah'. im not sure what hikmah is going to appear but im gonna remain patient. well, this probably happened cos i did smtg bad, and this was the way of passing judgement to me. i dunno, there are possibilities.

it seems im also into this kind of destiny stuffs. destiny, yes, refers to the written future, but the future we want can only be written down if we write it. say you are trapped in a house of burning fire, and you are alone. it may sound like your fate is sealed, but what if you run through the debris, burn yourself a little, but manage to get away alive. there. you just wrote your own destiny. when it comes to love (wooo hot topic) u may never know until u actually ask your topic of love of their feelings. well, actually, who am i to talk. i lost my heart to this girl, aww man shes
so crazy and cute (kakaks shuttup) and im so afraid to tell her my feelings. well, all i can say is i will try someday, and if it doesnt work out, then thats destiny, or maybe i work my way into her heart. heee ^_^

answer :
What he essentially said to the waiter was: "If Larry ordered the same thing as Gary, I'll have steak." Since Larry ordered steak and Gary ordered fish, Harry does not get steak.

No comments: