Monday, October 20, 2008

20102008

yea! wushu training is back! awesome. i was begining to feel stiff watching anime at home. but then again i wasnt able to write many posts cos i was pretty busy these days. i stil got to edit a report and practice math. how great is that. well the practising math part isnt really compulsory, but i cant possibly leave out math to other modules. being good in math does not mean u are naturally talented or smtg. its abt consistency. (well, a prodigy is a different case) if i consistently practise math then theres a better chance i will do well. rather than doing it once a week and forgetting all the formulas thought.

ok, i just got a new mouse recently. seems it sped up my work two fold. really cool. and its cheap! (for a mouse) u noe abt the shops in our neighbourhood areas, normally (this is my opinion) the prices of merchandise are overpriced. yes i understand that our economy is in a crisis, but i only wanna compare it to the old times, when a coke costed 10 cents, maybe cheaper. how the value can rose to a dollar? our historical economy says it all. well, idont have a clue so dont ask me.

smtg has been bugging me. im losing money. and fast. well this is a common problem to us teenagers and our fellow twenteens (age 20+) cos we all wanna go out with our friends like to play pool or karaoke, movies or shopping, its all the same. but there are people as young as 14 who already start working to support their families. whether to pity them or help them is up to ur opinion, but those kind of people who work hard enough to succeed, i salute them. sure, life is tough. but what u do is the one which actually defines u. (sound familiar? batman : it is not what i am but what i do is the one that defines me.) in the end, u will be rewarded, god willing. if not then u just hav to reflect on y u r not rewarded, and work earnestly to succeed. my case : i just gotta diet and save up ^_^

hahas so, another special item i shall add for tonite. may sound sentimental, and maybe unlike me, nut i found it pretty sweet. Enjoy ^_^.

LOVE

I am so in love
In love with Joy
In love with happiness
In love with anger
In love with frustration
In love with Tears
In love with Me.

I love love
love is fruitful
Love is Kind
Love is Motivating
Love is Comforting
Love is love

I hate Love
Love is painful
Love is heartbreaking
Love is deadly
Love is poisonous
Love is Evil

Hey stop it
Love is like what
I don't know
All I know is Love is Love
so say all you want
But I know Love is
and I love love
I love me & you

Sheikh Hina Yasmeen

No comments: