Sunday, October 12, 2008

12102008

im kinda in a twist right now. to not know how to feel? i bet u all know that feeling. if i ask u probably u will answer that this is a part of life which it will eventually go thru. but isit really neccessary? of all the issues gg on at home i nvr really thot this wud be such a big fuss amongst my familly... the truth is... my cat is getting fat... T-T

well, i haven really been socialling much despite the raya until i met up with my friends! it was a great raya amongst ourselves. well, i felt it was incomplete bcos i cudnt see the person i really wanted to see. aww man :D yea. bcos it felt like smtg was missing too... and right now u readers are thinking "this is another thing u have to go thru in life, u oaf?!" hahas. but its funny how part of me rejects this and another part of me is able to embrace it. well, the third part of me says, "what happens, happens." and he goes lepak the whole day. AND SO, i follow my third self... lepak is good. heeee.

well this time im writing right before the golden sun ascends to the depths of the beautiful azure sky. basically... dawn. i wonder if im able to see the person todae. well, that is up to god's will. besides, nothing will come if i just sit and sulk one corner in my room yea? i gotta take action, or at least move if i want something to happen to the world outside my home. i gotta go with the flow until the moment's right then probably things will turn out interesting.

i wanna play game. but if i play games i wont be able to concentrate on other things. what a dillema... but seriously, if you dont play games you'll be missing a part of life. just like anime. u noe CODE GEASS??? this anime really got to me. and at the end, i started crying... BAAAAAH!!!
(eh, arent i supposed to say 'waaaaah' instead of 'BAAAAAH!!!'?) but really, at the end @#$%^^&*^%$####. (NO SPOILERS!) wheeeeeeee.

so dats all i guess. nitey ^_^

No comments: