Wednesday, October 8, 2008

08102008


yay! three days of raya! a-hem.

animes like code geass or gundam really show how politics go in the anime world. the hero is a soldier in a particular army and his best friend is an elite of the enemy. they fight unknowingly of who theyre really fighting with and end up hurting each other. when their friends die, they will blame each other and end up fighting. both armies want the same thing yet they cant accpet each other. then when the hero knows he is fighting his best friend, he goes all out and when hes about to win, he hesitates for 1 second and ended up getting beaten up. both nations still continue fighting. (of course until the hero's side wins) this is their politics.

nice plot, but to think the real life people cant even learn from mistakes shown in animes, themselves. maybe even i have done smtg and not even know what it is. ignorant i am. but still, the anime is awesome.

work it or not to work it. that is the question. (at least for tonite)

my friend invited me to join this company selling water products and etc. well, im sure it well affects the course im studying in but the thing is i dont really wanna be working and schoolling at the same time. school starts next monday and i dont wanna do as badly as the first semester. i admit that i slacked the first semester, thinking that poly is all about fun and games. it was my mistake, and deeply regreted it. when my dad saw my results i just broke. deep inside i can feel his sadness of my incompetence. and my mom was also really disappointed. i dont wanna see them like that. like when i failed tests in secondary school. so im gonna give it my all for the exams. for my parents, for god, and for my future god willing.

No comments: