Thursday, October 9, 2008

09102008

frustrating as it is, the moon disappeared at precisely 1234h. yea. i was enjoying the spotlight from the moon at the view of my room, until it was covered my the cloud. how unfortunate.

telling you this makes you think im pretty full of myself. i gotta admit, thats one of my traits. heeee, im not realli shy to say things about myself. in the mirror i will look, when my friend asks, i will answer "this is called 'self-appreciation', my friend" and we end up laughing. sometimes its hard for me to say out things about people that i acknowledge in them. probably its bcos of my ego. having them to be better than me makes me feel inferior, and i would probably end up acting cool, like i dont realli care about the person. thats how i probably picked up the trait of 'self-appreciation' hahas.

but i really am a good guy! and by saying this i probably gave you a few opinions about me. i am proud, am not humble, seem to be a self-prociamed goodie-two-shoes, may probably be a hypocrite, or basically act like an idiot to believe what i said. and now you will think i am an analytical hypocrite. well hahas, i onlie brought this up cos it looked like fun. so basically i didnt really mean anything that i say. or probably you will stick to the opinion that im am a bloody analytical hypocrite.

playing around with your head was fun!
just kidding!

i love the BOOST chocalate bar, you know, the one from cadburry. the one with nuts is awesome! you just have to try it, you will feel like youre eating a snickers bar covered with caburry chocolate oh how i crave it. well, try some tea after the chocolate. it helps ^_^

No comments: