Tuesday, October 7, 2008

07102008

lelouch and light yagami are so what-the-hell similar, well, with the exception that lelouch doesnt kill people as badly as yagami does.

u noe, the funny thing about holidays is that they actually wear you out, even if you stay at home all day. cos whenever you go out, theres a high chance of you walking and standing for hours in a mall, or sitting for hours in a movie theatre. my friends go work during the holidays and that may actually give twice the burden. the last time i had the job (well it was my first job) i actually got struck by a fever. it was on a holiday too. probably its bcos when one thinks he/she is on a holiday, they subconsciously lower their body strength as they feel theyre supposed to be in a 'holiday mood' well, in my opinion at least.

and so i find myself in another tiring, nothing to do holiday, where when i stay in my room too long, my parents will threaten to take my lappy, and if i stay out of the house too long, they will say the world outside is brainwashing me. tell me, in what way have i been brainwashed??? really, even if it was with my cousin they will still say the say thing. well, thats what parents are. but sometimes theyre pretty cool too. (until they start telling stories about your mysterious past to others) my dad is an awesome cameraman who is one who has lots of experiences in life. he experienced hardships, nobility, and hes a pretty good cook. (well once in a while, mom does most of the cooking) hes one of the few i respect (and when i respect the person, that means the person is like wah *angel sounds*) tho he is a little stubborn. my mom is pretty cool too. when someone asks for help, she'll give it her all without complaint! but when the person doesnt act appreciative of her help or others who have helped the person, shes got a pretty sharp mouth.

heeeee ^_^

well u can say todays post is pretty short so i'll extend it with something nice that i found on the internet.


I'm sure that the heart I left behind
still lies hidden in the heart of the deep, deep forest
Exhausted, without the strength to search
people vanish into the infinite darkness.
If it's so small, I wonder if I can see it even now?
As we live on,
we lose a little bit more.
Shrouded in falsehoods and lies,
we stand frozen to the spot, unable to cry out
The days pass by and change,
without us even realizing how blue the sky really is.
Overcoming that made-up scheme, we live the present,
and our rusted hearts begin to beat again!
If we can find the rhythm of time, we can fly once again
We live our lives
wandering to the ends of the earth.
Believing in you, now I begin my journey with you,
in search of the light.

We live our lives
wandering to the ends of the earth.
Closing off the way back,
we walk on for eternity.
We live our lives standing frozen to the spot,
unable to cry out, for eternity...

No comments: