Friday, February 27, 2009

27022009

if loving someone gives you courage, then tell me.
do i really love that person?
a friend asked me before.
"do you realli like her?"
such a simple question.
and oh how it makes me doubt how i feel.
haiz...

ooo i wanna eat ice cream.
but ive been eating ice cream for the past few days.
sugar alert.
okok, i'll reduce the ice cream.
in exchange, why dont i listen to emo songs?
ok, most likely the presence of sugar in my body
are the ones who keep me from being an emo-ist.
so now im really lacking sugar.
fine, i lied.
i just drank the pokka blueberry tea and apple tea.
sugar alert.
i have all the time in the world to blog
yet i only blog in nights when i feel like it.
i dont even blog about social issues such as cat murderers
(hate those people) or Edison Chen (a random celeb i thot of)
i oni blog about stuff that comes about randomly.
im a random guy. random guys like random girls.
does that math really add up?
then again. likes repel, unlikes attract.
shes too similar too me.
there i go emo again.

i want ice cream!
i guess trying to cheer myself up
is simply another form of lying to myself.
omg. hinata died. after confessing to naruto.
can i kill nagato? he killed my favourite girl in the story.
i guess stuffs in anime are also complicated.
like toradora for instance.
typical.

when i see you i run away.
when i don't see you i'll miss you.

i guess im just a coward huh?

No comments: