Thursday, February 19, 2009

19022009

how terrifying, he mistook a you for a toy pig.

omg i just downloaded da best games ever. rite now in my psp i have seven of da best ps1 rpg games existed. and theres more coming.

oh yea. exam tomorrow. yay. last paper. WOOHOO!!! the moment the clock strikes at 8pm.
all hell breaks loose. i hear one of my fren is planning to take off his/her jacket and pants after the paper. is he/she insane or wad? (onlie until i heard it was a song from blink 182)

yay. the oncoming holidays. wat to do? easy.

CRASH PPL'S CRIBS.
woo.

and we're planning to spend a night or 2 playing an rpg game to complete it as close to 12 hours.

that is what games are made for.
leisure.

there are times when people are stressed out. so people play games.
there are also times when people are bored. and so they play games.
lastly, there are people like myself who are not supposed to play games.
well, i dun play. i blog instead.

GAMES GAMES GAMES.
at least its better than people crying out their miserable little lives.
dont get me wrong. i do complain sometimes. ok, fine, i complain alot.
that makes me a singaporean. but i havta study. whether i like it (wishful thinking) or not.

yay. i broke a screw. wait. i broke many screws. yea. so did my fren. shes obviously smarter than me. but i think we broke than same amount of screws. so shes still smarter than me.

OK. resume studying. y am i blogging in the first place?
oh yah. Princess Garnet Til Alexandros is damn cute.
so are Girls Generation.
never thought i'd say that, tho.

end of story.

No comments: