Tuesday, February 24, 2009

24022009

aaaaaaaah
i also wanna go japan.
my friend said she was going to Japan soon, i cant say when.
and as expected, im running around in circles.
if i miraculously find myself in Japan, i will cry.
not tears of joy. "MAMA!!!! I WANNA GO HOME!!!"

ok.

i am worried i didnt do well in school.
particularly because i get distracted too easily.
while studying, when i see an interesting person online
i'd disturb him/her.
i cant help it. its fun.
not a good thing tho.
the person may be busy or im the one supposed to be busy.

and my cat finally got a shower.
yay.
now its fur is as soft as a cat's fur.
i wanna disturb him. but im afraid he will attack me.
that is what they call
"revenge of the Fido"
or
"Fido strikes back"

woohoo.
training.
im thinking of setting up a training regime for myself.
20 sit ups.
20 sets of punches.
20 pushups
1 minute of mabu (suspending my butt 50 centimetres in the mid air
20 )front kicks
20 inner cresent kicks
20 outer cresent kicks
front, left and right splits
3 sets of my san duan routine
10 sets of my san duan dao routine

like hell im gonna do all that.
zzzz.
woo
manu's game is in an hour.
and my friend is finding a new phone for himself.
and he just decided to buy the motorola razr 2 v9
hahas.

some people got exams. luckily mine oreadi ended.
and im enjoying my free time at home.
home is where there are people who love you.
if you're alone, no one other than yourself can change that.

No comments: