Thursday, February 5, 2009

05022009

i havent forgotten how it felt that way.

oh, how sweet and joyous those times when we met.

the first time i laid my eyes on you.

i knew, i had fallen in love with you.

stand by me, stay with me, never let this feeling end.

for if i ever let go of your blessing.

to lose my beloved ice cream, no, i dont think i can.



hahas.
funny how romance can be out into ur sweet tongue.
romance is pretty nice too.
aaargh i want some romance!
geez, i feel like im in a love-comedy anime that goes nowhere.
ok, im just hallucinating.

omg exams are coming.
yet i still have time to blog.
i think i have time to study.
unless if im pretty bored.

Hayate : "i will protect you, milady."
Gintoki : "in life, we're not the readers. we're the authors."
Kenshin : "i cant undo my past, but i can try to make a better future."
Naruto : "i got tired of crying just because im alone."
ichigo : "u wont know how worried the others are if ure alone."

my frens all wanna play mahh jongg.
woo! and i wanna date this girl! haizzz.
cant seem to say it to her. emo. omg. if ure reading. "I LOVE YOU!!!"
ahem. pancakes. ahh. make me some. ^_^

valentines* valentines* music* bells*

well i dont believe in valentines anyway.
is this the day when cupid works overtime?
i wonder how much he gets for OT.
ooo, money making day valentines is!
i shall also start my romance on valentine's day... with money- muneh- dinerro.

haizz. i dont hink she would ever look at my way.
oh well.

No comments: