Thursday, November 13, 2008

10 things about mua

im tagged by waannii (wani) so i got no choice but to do this thing, power.

RULES AND REGULATIONS

- each player posts 10 weird things/habits abt himself/herself in his/her blog
- after that, write 10 names of ppl of who u wanna tag
- people whose names have been wirtten in the post must do the same thing
- no back tagging

whew.

1. i used to love longans soo much i went to my auntie's hse just to eat them
2. in school, when teachers are teaching, i always imagine im watching a cartoon cos probably the teachers look like cartoons themselves
3. my first word was 'stupid'
4. when chinese ppl speak to me in chinese, all i can do is smile
5. i got a thing for cats
6. the fridge is always attacked by me at night
7. i still want to be a samurai
8. when i play sports, i tend to forget abt my homework
9. i like to label my friends and i let them label me
10. my face is like an anime

people people, im gonna tag u.

1. arif rawi
2. aishah
3. zul
4. hizami
5. aqilah
6. sheilah
7. atthira
8. fairuz
9. afiq
10. faiza

No comments: