Tuesday, July 10, 2012

10072012

All guys know this. When we see the picture of the girl we love, she suddenly becomes the most beautiful thing in existence. As for me, as I look through her pictures my heart beat faster and faster, and I can't contain this excitement, can't even sit still. I feel so light-headed and I'm even blogging right now. Seriously I saw her picture and my whole world changed. It had changed from the darkest of the dullest woods into fields of spring, so green and vibrant, and warm. There are butterflies everywhere, and I can see hills beyond the horizon and the sun rise from the east. She's so beautiful. My heart becomes at ease. The world's burden lightens and I lay on my bed without a care in the world. I imagine her, like how wonderful it would've been if this had happened differently and she'd lean on my chest, with my arms around her, and hers around me. Too much time has passed between the two of us and I can only do so much to fix what we had. I miss her. I really miss her bad.

No comments: