Saturday, August 21, 2010

21082010

Today is a day that we have lost a brother, a friend, and a beloved companion. Until now he has served his purpose, although with mishaps sometimes, but others with grace. He has opened my world and helped me in my tasks. He listened to my words and connected me to others'. Today I have lost... my handphone.




Anyway, just now was nearly so screwed up. I was waiting at Tampines MRT Station, alone, and with a broken handphone. Apparently out of 5 guys I'm supposed to meet, 4 of them said they'd be late. Thus I anxiously waited for the last guy, hoping that there won't be other problems.

5 minutes past the promised time.
Nothing.
So I thought "ok this is fine, its just 5 minutes... i hope he aint late or anything, if he messages or calls, i won't know no crap"

10 minutes past the promised time.
Nothing.
So I thought "ah, ive been been an hour late(not proud of it) and my phone's broken so i cant do no crap, seriously."

15 minutes past the promised time
He arrived.(If it was anime, I cudve said 5 hours later...)


Sooo, why was I waiting for the guy??
Cos it's Janice's birthday party today!
And we were meeting to buy her present!
WOOHOO!
Well, yea. The party's at a chalet in Pasir Ris, relatively "near" to my house.
Lotsa food, people, drinks, people, games, people, and also kids! Not to mention people.
I ate ALOT. When no one was looking. ALOT. Three plates, I believe.
Yea.
We played in one of the rooms alot.
From gay-wrestling to monopoly deal to mahjongg.
At one point I accidentally fell of the bed and thumped my head on the floor.
Good thing I'm a hardhead.
So many things happened including a guy holding another guy's hands during the phototaking time and after that came the talking.
Then theres cake and all, a typical fun birtday party €D.
Then theres the go home part.
I really wanted to stay.
But I'm fasting so it is inconvenient to stay away from from home for me and my family some reason.
So I sadly said goodbye, wrote smtg to Janice and ran to catch up with the people who left me behind (wah lao weh)

And then at home there's pizza... WHAT!?


Training rocks man. I'm addicted.
Maybe I'm becoming more SM than I thought.
JIAYOU WUSHU PEAPLE!!!
Ciaossu.

No comments: