Sunday, August 1, 2010

01082010

paiiin.
my neck hurts every time i try to lift it.

this weekend has been a "blast"
little time to do schoolwork.
i msged my fyp partner but he doesnt reply.
haiz.
im looking at the prices of what i think will be needed for our fyp.
not yet finished tho.
and im worried he doesnt tell me about another assignment too, for green buildings.
i cant let him work on his own.
i feel pretty left out.
and its unfair.
i shud talk to him 2moro.

ahh my bone's gonna break soon.
my whole body is sore.
my neck's gonna snap too.
i had to force myself out of bed to shower.
and the entire time out of the house, i had to tolerate the pain.
i find it hard to raise my head.
heck, its hard enough just to move it.

just now i was watching a movie and a concert.
for both things we sat through the hour and observed.
i swear i cudve felt like my head's gonna topple the moment i get off the seats.
just too hurtful la.

forget about it. im gonna sleep now. ciaossu.
and happy international friendship day^_^

No comments: