Tuesday, August 17, 2010

17082010

I wonder.
What gives me this motivation during this fasting period.
It's like I have an excess of energy(if I'm not training during the day).
Oh yes, I have to study.
After all the tests are coming in like 2 weeks?
Sheesh I'm a slacker.

"So how was the YOG holidays so far?"
Half of it was spent training(it so much 'fun' D=)
Finally FYP completed(I love my partner, he's awesome)
Some outings.
JYOG.
FASTING.
It's been pretty wicked if you asked me.

haiz.
suddenly u re-appear. next u sick.
ok just kidding.

I got my bed back.
My room's still in a mess tho.
I oughta help my mom restructure my room.
But I can't help but go out too often.
I need to learn to stay home. Geez.


MANU 3 - 0 NEWCASTLE

Yea this pisses of anti-manU ppl.
suck on it dudes.

Heck, I'm too random.
PS: I ain't gay. Love comes in many forms.

Ciaossu. Love ya all.

No comments: