Thursday, March 26, 2009

26032009

people come in all shapes and sizes.
sounds familiar?

i had a great day 2dae. yay.
not being sarcastic here but i really enjoyed today.
its basically a normal outing with my classmates.
i'd rather go out and have some fun than stay at home like a sick person.
how does it feel when u are in a murderous game and you are the murderer?
it feels awe-some.
for some reason when i played smtg like this with children, i lose.
just now i played the game with my friends. i reigned victorious.
and it feels so good to get away with it.

hahas. its just a game anyway.

it seems that many things have been kept in store for me rite now.
god must have planned exciting days for me.
whether exciting or not, when god lets me live a little longer then.
thank god. (alhamdulillah)

i havent heard from my old classmates for a while.
and im pretty excited to meet them.
im sure ive changed. better or worse.
i guess they wudnt be shocked by my long hair.
considering emo was part of my character 2 years back.
im a little worried abt one couple.
well, i do have no reason to get involved they are a little beyond me.
nothing changes then. hahas.

yay, i cant wait for training.
exercise is important. ciao.

No comments: