Friday, June 22, 2012

22062012

Scs has just ended awhile ago. It still feels as if yesterday I had just returned from Thailand and have become a better man. I will be frank, I do not enjoy working with some of the guys, but every challenge has its own lessons to learn. I am not the insecure person nor the guy who hates the world whenever there's a wall blocking his path, no more. I've been too busy to deal with things happening in the real life, so I'm lagging behind the rest of the world. Well not anymore. I've started studying French as well of the Art of War, and I've made a couple of plans for my very benefit. I will be an environmentalist by the time I reach 25. I will travel across 10 countries by 30. I will be married too. I will earn at least $5000 monthly. Not many things left to say, I simply got a date tomorrow with a lovely girl from my old school and I'm very excited to meet her. Ciaossu

No comments: