Monday, July 26, 2010

26072010

Ah, my body's gonna break soon. For some reason for the past few days i felt like my bones could just snap any moment. I feel heavy, its like my muscles tend to not listen to what i tell them to do. This sucks, especially when you are in the midst of the peak time of work with many people counting on you. I cant even find a joke to crack. Ah, I'm gonna faint soon.

I have a confession to make. I'm tired. Sometimes even at home I feel like the whole world's my enemy. Sometimes I don't wanna go out of my room where I can't go to the toilet without getting lectured at. The days I'm working my ass off in my room and the moment I leave the room I'm called lazy, or smbody's grumbling that I'm not being helpful at all. I can't bloody help it. If I don't wanna go out then don't force me. I don't need you to stand there making me feel like I'm the villain of the house. I'm in my room so I can freaking improve myself so I can help the household in the future. Is that so damn difficult to understand?! I'm just sick of it all.

Shit la, I'm pissed oreadi. I need to cool down. Everyone gets moodswings. I need some pikachu. That's right, pikachu.

No comments: