Wednesday, July 7, 2010

070710

URGH.
Sometimes I think assignments are living things.
They keep reproducing over and over again.
I'm starting to think humans and assignments can get married.
Oh well.

Nowadays I tend to go home taking the Joo Koon train if i leave school before 5.
Its obviously because I wanna sit down throughout my trip home.
Define "lazy" -> It is a term to describe Fadhils.
I don't expect too much from trains to leave me a seat.
That's why there are people like me who are will to use half an hour just to ensure he gets a seat from one end of the island to the other.
Well, me being a good guy(ahem) am willing to give up my seat for the one who needs it more than me. Aren't I a great person???(narcissist mode)

Ahhh.
My laptop's adaptor is broken.
I don't have time to go Jurong East to fix it.
So now I'm using my dad's laptop.
Isn't he nice??? (that's where my greatness came from)
And I reach home today, and there's actually food!
Mommy's awesome too!
Continuing on to me lappy,
I can't access to my anime, music and so.
Worse of all, I can't access to my schoolwork.
It feels like I just got hit by a Hadouken.
So I'm doing what I can to make up for it.
Speaking of which, blogging does not count as "all I can"

ok random pic and off I go^^

1 comment:

weixiianGx. said...

Happy bday :D!!!
-wrote on 160710
-by weixiianGx.