Friday, June 26, 2009

26062009

ahaha.
the more i complain the more time i consume.
especially with my tight schedule, i really shudnt waste time.
ah fine. i have the whole day to slack 2dae.
then again, my schedule is packed to my opinion.
but im still slacking.
2moro i must reach marina barrage at 6.
yay.
i wonder how my friends are doing.
now that i barely see the changkat peeps(i rarely even see the blacks, wow)
well i saw my current classmates yesterday.
it wasnt even for a long chat.
and wushu hunks and babes.
not at all after last monday.
plus on monday, many of them werent present.
now that i say this, one week isnt really a long time.
but inside of me keeps telling, imagine when ive graduated.
i'll be in the same state, with exception that we'd not meet at all.
how i manage i dunno.
what i know is thati sorta wanna see them again.
im ok with with a tight schedule, but i wanna have fun with my friends.

all my talk abt life is putting me to sleep.
i wont be surprised if my head just lands on the keyboard.
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
iuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuihuhuhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiuhiiiiiiiii
thats what my head will probably type.
i want a DEWT chalet!
six classes.
3 cohorts.
many hot people.
ahahahaha.
but i think its fun to chat with the people of the third year and first year.
ive met not many 3rd years, and i know all the 2nd years.
ive never seen the freshmen.
i wanna mit them!
who knows, there may be an extremely cute girl in the group.
it will be an insult to the wushu handsome club if i dont get her phone number.
of course we never get insulted.
ahaha kidding.

anyway, rave is a nice anime, abit ecchi, but nice.
i read the manga until the end.
reaching to the end, it was nice.
but the last chapter was unsatisfying.
u noe about anime, i never like it when the main characters who died are suddenly miraculously revived by some event only god understands.
its irritating to me, really.
why cant the dead just stay dead?
aside from rurouni kenshin and code geass, i find this idea in animes like naruto, pokemon (haha, pokemon) and rave as mentioned pretty lame.
suddenly at the end the hero who supposedly dies shows up.
or suddenly by some power that revives people(and pokemon)
RAVE SPOILER!
ELIE is RESHA VALENTINE!

ok that was random.

No comments: