Saturday, January 4, 2014

05012014

Today I'm gonna share with you stuffs that I want. What a stupid-sounding post, I know, but I want the future me to read this and see laugh at what at what goals I did and did not and still strive to achieve.. and reflect also. ONE. Being the musicman I've always been, I wish to go to a MUSE live concert, at least once. Its a dream for every MUSE fan to catch em live in their oh so legendary concerts. TWO. I'm a half-hearted traveler, I know. But like everyone, I also have a my own dream destinations for the dream holidays and such. JAPAN is one of the places I've only been able to whimper about since I was 9 years old. It's the wish of every Japanese anime fan, why wouldn't it be mine too? GREECE is a place with the beautiful landscapes with a million stories untold behind them. It is full of culture and romance, and the one place I'd beg my future wife to come with me even if I'd have to pay for all of her expenses. OLD TRAFFORD, no arguments. THREE. Speaking of future wife, although I haven't got the option to be picky, I have preferences in the girl I'd like to be with. Still, (this goes to whoever girl I'm gonna be with) if she's not like what I'm about to write, then I've probably changed or learnt to love the girl regardless of the kind of person she's like. I like a girl who's sporty, composed, and responsible. A bit childish, and shorter than me. One who loves music, and also a pinch of anime. One who'll scold me when I'm too lazy to clean my room, and straighten me up so I can work towards my goal. The rest is too abstract and I'm also tired to think any more so I shall keep it at that. Nonetheless, she will still be the one I will love for the rest of my life. FOUR. I like animals, so I'd like to live with a cat. Doctors say cats have think calming effect on a people, but I just want something meowy to cuddle with me and disturb me purring at home. Makes a home a little homelier. FIVE. I want to own my own company. Sitting in that CEO seat managing my own company, and knowing that I built that company. It is another dream I've always had, to leave my name on a stamp on this world before I go. SIX. In my religion, this world is here to prepare ourselves for Jannah, the final destination for every Muslim soul. I want make the ultimate preparation, leading my family and those around me to Jannah. I have a really long way to go, but I will get there. I have my mother and father as brilliant mentors. I also have my sisters. I only need one more person. Myself, to lead my partner and children there. SEVEN. Ok, so in the end I'm still superficial. I want to live in a large bungalow, buy two semi-detaches and fix em together for a really big ass bungalow. EITHER the bungalow or a penthouse. Have a maid or two to maintain my house. Have a really good place for my family, easier on my parents, future wife, and future kids. Somewhere I can bring friends home also for a dang good lepak time. Future wife and future kids can do the same. For parents no questions asked. EIGHT. I want to be forever close to all my friends, all the way from primary school, to secondary school, to poly, to NS, to my past and present colleagues. It feels very lonely to be forgotten. Friends who I had a bad relationship with, I'd like to fix, and not leave any walls between us. Friends already with me will be held tightly. NINE. I had a wish to GOD after I prayed one of those Friday prayers. In fact I wished this several times. I told GOD I want to be the ULTIMATE GOOD GUY. Yep, that's what I said. I don't like to feel negative, and I still believe in honesty and trust. I wished to improve as a person, as a human being, and spread the goodness to the people around me. Life is an on-going never-ending lesson. TEN. This is to you, FUTURE FADHIL. No matter how ridiculous you find life is, YOU got YOURSELF to where you are reading this right now. This list of TEN is here for you to remind you that you are NOT insignificant. You have BIG dreams and an even BIGGER heart. You are NOT alone. You are BLESSED because you STRIVE to be blessed. You have me, PAST FADHIL to support you. For all the things that you regret, wishing you had done but didn't, remember that I will be angry at YOU cos you dwell about your PAST as if that I am a DISAPPOINTMENT to you. If I could I would beat you up for that then I will laugh it off so hard I think my stomach would hurt. Wherever you get yourself, I will NEVER be disappointed in you, for you are my FUTURE. Live things off with a really big smile, struggle against hurdles strongly, rely on people you trust, help those as far as your large helping hands can reach, love with all your heart, pray with all your faith, speak the wise, be open to ideas, try your very best. This is PAST FADHIL signing off. Ciaossu^^ You are not alone=)

No comments: