Tuesday, May 11, 2010

11052010

I don't feel like I'm going to be 19 this year.
I feel younger.
Although I gotta admit age is catching up to my body.
That's how I realise I'm not very young any more.
It's not nice, not pleasant to realise this.
If I could, I would stay a kid forever.
There are things I could do 10 years ago I can't do now.

Many things happened during this period, but I'm lazy to say them all so I'll summarise everything short.
- Overseas Industrial Training Programme
- Outings
- Trainings
- Grad nite
- CCA drive
- Freshmen Orientation Camp
- Barclay's Premier League

Yea, these things happened.
Time moves quickly when you'd least expect it to.
You meet new friends.
To some its hi-5, to others its goodbye.

Now, there's someone I'm worried about.
That person has an issue that may result in that person leaving for good.
Every time I'm near that person, I'd feel happy.
If that person's gone, I wouldn't know how to feel.
That person won't know how I feel.
Because that person is so near, yet so far.

haiz.

No comments: