Sunday, November 1, 2009

01112009

staring at my notes, i suddenly think about life... and yet again.

i realised i spent around 2 hours or less with them.
the rest of the day i wasted playing my games.
that told me what my life was worth if i had a free day.
its worth 2 hours of knowledge, 15 hours of gaming, and 7 hours of sleep.
in short, worthless.

i never really thought of what i wanted when i grew up.
its all the simple mindset of "get a good job, get married, get a life"

getting a good job is already like a 50 storey wall in life.
you gotta study and everything just to do so.
its a troubling obstacle which brainwashes you from young.

next is getting married.
looking at my cousin's wedding photos, i didnt realise that i was tearing.
i dont know why.
was i too miserable?
i think it happened when i looked at my cousin's happy face.
she was smiling brilliantly.
it occured to me of how happy she was at the moment.
it was happiness.
i guess i teared cos i hadnt known if i'd experience something like she did.

and it all sums to the part about getting a life.
the last part is basically fulfilled if i got the first 2.
well, i dont have too great of ambitions.
i guess while im still young, i wanna be the best i can.

before i get carried away let me remind myself im reaching my sleeping time.
ok.
feel free to comment about anything u wanna tell me about ur life.
i'll readily read/listen as a friend.

(btw hayate's birthday is on the 11th ^o^) random

No comments: