Sunday, May 24, 2009

25052009

noooo
i did study. but not to the extent i want myself to!!!
i did my assignments, but they're not even complete!!!
exclaimation mark!!!!!!

alrighty.
my friend's hair is very long.
if i hadnt cut my hair, i'd easily compete with him.
seriously.
give him one more year and he'll start looking like dio or the guy in dragonforce.
speaking of hairdos, y did i cut my hair.
hmm i wonder.
the reason must be because pantene asked me to advertise for them.
i didnt want to so i cut my hair.
nononono this is not lame. it is serious busy. no joke.
im too handsome to be like this} says the guy thinks hes handsome.

omg my lappy hanged eight times 2dae.
how sucky is that.
even if it jams a little i can live with that.
but this hes is making my mr jackal come alive.
i'll probably turn into the hulk when i wake up next morning.
and so im off to do assignments.
yes.
to do assignments.
wishful thinking.

No comments: