Wednesday, January 14, 2009

14012009

hey there! its seems i found more wasted time to blog instead of study.

chewing gum to me is is smoking to black monkey i know. yes. hes black inside and outside (laughs) addictions are easy to pick up, but hard to leave off. rite now im chewing gum. dont ask me where i got, some pretty girl decided to do me a favour. dont ask me for some either cos the one im chewing is my last one.

whenever i hear the song "i believe i can fly" being played anywhere i cant help but to let my imagination go wild. he seems to believe he can fly if he believes. so i imagine him jumping off a cliff. he dies falling. yay.

i sorta like cooking. ok my cooking's not as great as my sister's but hey, i cook whenever no ones ard. its cool really how i make simple dishes out of what i can find in the kitchen. (and it does NOT include chewing gum)
most of the time i whip up smtg when i feel sad. then eating the food i wud drown in an emotional state. -_-''' but whenever i cook smtg when im happy, i get hyper, and i thus err- get hyper?

i hate doing reports. yet i still have 2 of em due this week. i was supposed to hand in all 3 last wk. ahh the heck. i havent handed in 2 assignments either.

can anyone tell me wat to do when my lips feel like theyre gonna bleed? ahh i bit my tongue. smone must be talking bad abt me, hehehe. well, im sleeping and its 2.30 in the morning acording to my clock. i hope everything 2moro makes sense.

lies are excuses to hide the truth.

No comments: